Young Nigerian Guy Dies After Overdosing On A Combination Of Illicit Drugs In Lagos called “Gutter Water” (photos)

A Nigerian man has allegedly lost his life after overdosing on a combination of illicit drugs called “gutter water”.

According to reports, the man identified as Kenneth aka Dagba Junior died after he was rushed to the hospital. He had reportedly gone to a hotel in Ikorodu, Lagos with friends before deciding to experiment on illicit drugs.

He reportedly ingested the “gutter water” which is a combination of codeine, refnol, tramadol, cannabis and water or juice.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here