Bolanle Ninalowo, popularly called Nino is the latest hunk in town ruffling the wood of our Nollywood with our damsels falling over themselves to get on the ground-floor with him.
VIDI360 presents 7 things about the handsome actor as he celebrates his 38th birthday:
1. Bolanle Ninalowo, who is a native of Ikorodu in Lagos State has seven siblings.
2. He spent the first 15 years of his life in Nigeria and later relocated to Chicago where he lived for another 15 years. He studied Accounting at Devry University and Marketing at Keller Graduate School of Management, both in America.
3. Before the big actor started acting, he was once a banker and also an accountant at a company called General Growth Properties in Chicago.
4. Asides acting, he also runs a car dealership company which is a family business. His father who had always been a prominent car dealer bequeathed the business to him and his siblings.
5. Nino loves wearing t-shirts, jeans and my sunshade. He is always wearing sunshades and jewellery.
6. He won me the Revelation of the year at the Best of Nollywood Awards in 2010.
7. Bolanle is said to be married and has two children, Aliyah and Morakinyo.
The post 7 Things You Might Not Know About Popular Actor Bolanle Ninalowo appeared first on vidi360.ng.