A yet to be identified 24-year-old final year student has passed away after he reportedly consumed alcohol, codeine, Tramadol and marijuana at a party.
According to a Twitter user with the name, imperatorduduosa;
A 24 yr old male final year university student died this morning. 5 days ago, he attended a party where he ingested an unknown quantity of liquor, codeine syrup, tramadol and marijuana. He ended up with bleeding from nostrils and mouth. And intractable seizures. He died in ICU
Another user who seems to be a medical practitioner revealed how the substances will affect the body, see below;